CTARS Member Build Threads

  • Thread starter Thread starter kgstei
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I was a CTARS member a while ago 2012ish if I am recalling correctly, is there a way to check my status or rejoin? I got just back into the hobby after moving and setting up a IM 200 in the new basement.
 
The good news is the link worked. The bad news is I don't think this is going to work as a solution because every time somebody comments it's going to make it harder and harder to find the links.
 
I was a CTARS member a while ago 2012ish if I am recalling correctly, is there a way to check my status or rejoin? I got just back into the hobby after moving and setting up a IM 200 in the new basement.
Welcome back! I'm not sure if they have an online way to join the club. The club does do sign ups at meetings which are held at various stores and other venues around the state.
 
I wonder if someone could create a category under the CTARs main page- each person could link their build and comments would be build specific. No clue how to do that.
Motivation to update mine as well considering I stopped after the first fish were added lol

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/pikes-25-gallon-goon.1078140/
 
I was a CTARS member a while ago 2012ish if I am recalling correctly, is there a way to check my status or rejoin? I got just back into the hobby after moving and setting up a IM 200 in the new basement.
Welcome back to the Hobby!

If you have not been a current member and want to join it's still only $20. We do have a PayPal account if you would like to send the money that way or you could come to the next meeting. We are planning April 5th currently at Aqua dreams in Canton Connecticut.
It's not 100% sure yet but it looks promising, stay tuned for more news about it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new