CTARS Project O Trip Photo's

Munchie1976

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2014
Messages
160
Reaction score
3
Location
Plainfield, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Christine Williams joined us on a trip with Project O where we explored the biological aspects of oceanography by pulling a trawl net, a plankton net and examining its contents as well as operated instruments and equipment used to study the physical, chemical and geological aspects of oceanography. We even were able to see baby squid right after they hatched in the eggs we pulled up!

DSC08770.jpg


DSC08771.jpg


DSC08774.jpg


DSC08777.jpg
 
Hey I see some familiar faces in those pics!

I am glad you had such a great time and you guys have a very active club, which is awesome. Thanks for sharing all the pics and maybe someday I will make it back to CT to visit with you all again.

Larry
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new