CTARS Project O Trip Photo's

Larry if there is anything we are doing but you would like to attend to please let me know, it was wonderful having you sorry for the small crowd however it was definitely our pleasure:-)

Christine, I have to say it was wonderful picking your brain I really hope you had a good time. Stay tuned for my jelly extravaganza :-) I would love to have your opinions as i get started on my third Jelly system.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new