CTARS Zoa Grow-out Competition!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike_J
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

What price point zoa frag would you be willing to buy into for this grow-out competition?


  • Total voters
    22
  • Poll closed .
Definitely a great event, I really enjoyed the grow out contest (although it went a little long, oops!). You should check around the club and see if any members have any large colonies they wouldn't mind cutting up...etc. That's what I did with the first grow out, had a large colony in my tank that needed a lot of pruning.
 
upload_2017-1-17_13-27-10.png

Just say YES and sign up for the fun! :)
 
I'm game.

Any idea on a time frame for when this would be starting?
 
I'm game.

Any idea on a time frame for when this would be starting?

Great! No details have been discussed as of yet. At this point, we are only getting a head count of people that want to participate. I'll add you to the list.
 
Only if we can get a trophy shaped line a zoa.

Just kidding of course I'm in.

How about bowsers or wowsers there must be some huge colonies around by now.

Those would be nice. I put some feelers out and know we could also do pink hippos, sunny d's, yellow brick roads and I'm awaiting to hear about butt munchers, a** monkeys and insane rainbow palys. These last 3 would be saaweeeeet! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new