CTARS Zoa Grow-out Competition!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike_J
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

What price point zoa frag would you be willing to buy into for this grow-out competition?


  • Total voters
    22
  • Poll closed .
I like this idea it might be fun to do teams of some sort maybe three different types of zoa's teams consisting of three players one skilled. one intermediate and one beginner. It might be a good way to encourage some of the newer reefers to join in the game

I agree. I like this idea more and more. We'll definitely have to give this more consideration during the planning stage.
 
It is definitely a neat idea. One that can be discussed. Always great to have different frags floating around.

One thing to keep in mind is that different zoanthids have different growth rates (example our first contest vs our second) so it will be very hard to track and compare against one another if they are not the same.
 
Love the suggestions coming through. Last time through the only thing I saw was "I'm in". Long live democracy
 
Pink Hallucinations. Just came in today. I owe you one.
Those are nice, I had some others sold as pink halls were nothing like these... You don't owe me anything Mike, And fyi I was checking that frag out today its not looking any better.
 
We've got great participation so far, but I know there are a lot you CTARS members still out there. Sign up now! :)
 
upload_2017-1-24_21-1-12.png


We can all grow these
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to jump in for the fun/competition factor but as a noob I don't feel comfortable enough with my Zoa farming abilities yet.... next time. :)
 
Is this available to join? When does it start and do we have a price point yet?

Yes, you can still join! Details are still being worked out as we wanted to make sure first we would have enough participation. Shall I add you to the list? :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new