CTARS Zoa Grow-out Competition!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike_J
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

What price point zoa frag would you be willing to buy into for this grow-out competition?


  • Total voters
    22
  • Poll closed .
I'd love to jump in for the fun/competition factor but as a noob I don't feel comfortable enough with my Zoa farming abilities yet.... next time. :)
It's all for fun besides the more people in the better my chance of not being the first one to have his zoas melt away
 
It's all for fun besides the more people in the better my chance of not being the first one to have his zoas melt away
I am in the running for this too.

Maybe a special Trophy for this that could be just a plaque of wood with a CTARS Growout plate and nothing else on it:p
 
I'm innnnnn! I am still learning how to navigate R2R. But Mikey J has my name in :)

This is going to be fun! I won't start the smack talking. yet.
 
I'm newer to this and not eligible. Just wondering what CTARS is.

Thanks!
 
I'm newer to this and not eligible. Just wondering what CTARS is.

Thanks!

CTARS is the Connecticut Area Reef Society - if you live in or near Connecticut, you should join! Membership is only $20 annually and it's a great group of people.
 
It's all for fun besides the more people in the better my chance of not being the first one to have his zoas melt away

I'm in simply to help folks not be last. :P Plus I'm sure the fiance won't mind another zoa. If I get her some stuff she likes/wants she won't notice when I spend money on stuff I want... well won't notice as much anyway.
 
I'm in simply to help folks not be last. :p Plus I'm sure the fiance won't mind another zoa. If I get her some stuff she likes/wants she won't notice when I spend money on stuff I want... well won't notice as much anyway.
Awesome, welcome aboard!
 
I'm in simply to help folks not be last. :p Plus I'm sure the fiance won't mind another zoa. If I get her some stuff she likes/wants she won't notice when I spend money on stuff I want... well won't notice as much anyway.

haha This is my tactic with Jeff! OR when he asks "is that new?" I say "nah, it's been there for a while, I just moved it". I think he might be onto me though....
 
Details are still being worked out! We're constructing a zoa monument with a personalized plaque in honor of the winner. It takes time. Patience!
:D :p;)

That's hilarious!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new