CTARS Zoa Grow-out Competition!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike_J
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

What price point zoa frag would you be willing to buy into for this grow-out competition?


  • Total voters
    22
  • Poll closed .
They are out of clubs price range sassAwrasse, I was just teasing unless the few members that want high end wanna cough big $$ and club covers "x" portion. That's if we did two value range $$$$$$ and a $$ grow.
I was thinking that's awesome idea we can do two price points. Members can choose one or both groups. Best way to get new members and those who keep big name zoas involved
 
Yes, you can still join! Details are still being worked out as we wanted to make sure first we would have enough participation. Shall I add you to the list? :)
Yeah sure, let's do this.

I'm also in favor of the two price points. I'm more of an acan person, but I do have one dragon eye colony that is growing out well.
 
Yeah sure, let's do this.

I'm also in favor of the two price points. I'm more of an acan person, but I do have one dragon eye colony that is growing out well.

Current paid CTARS member, correct? Just making sure. :)
 
Oh my god. Y'all I've been in hospital sat/sun with no sleep. I wasn't even looking above the pic I snapped. Who notices that when there's giant frag of strats showing? Shame on you all hahaahaa. Focus here ppl. Stratosphere zoas!!!!!
I thought Facebook was no no hahahahah
 
Oh my god. Y'all I've been in hospital sat/sun with no sleep. I wasn't even looking above the pic I snapped. Who notices that when there's giant frag of strats showing? Shame on you all hahaahaa. Focus here ppl. Stratosphere zoas!!!!!
I thought Facebook was no no hahahahah

How's your Baby feeling? I have been thinking about him
 
Oh my god. Y'all I've been in hospital sat/sun with no sleep. I wasn't even looking above the pic I snapped. Who notices that when there's giant frag of strats showing? Shame on you all hahaahaa. Focus here ppl. Stratosphere zoas!!!!!
I thought Facebook was no no hahahahah

Hope it's nothing serious
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new