Cthulukelele's hodgepodge softy and anemone 120g

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's really beautiful in the right light. Too bad it can't make use of your new dosing setup! :p congrats btw!
Thanks. I’m still a little dazed about it. :p

steveschuerger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
She’s happy for me, the more so since it’s free stuff.
There for a while when I was on a hot streak when I'd win something my wife would get upset and ask "What's this one going to cost me?"

steveschuerger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There for a while when I was on a hot streak when I'd win something my wife would get upset and ask "What's this one going to cost me?"
I sometimes really get confused with how women (wives) react . Tell them you win free stuff and sometimes they just react “meh” but God forbid you don’t show ecstatic response for them…..
And yeah I don’t understand getting bent over winning a free thing :grinning-face-with-sweat:

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I sometimes really get confused with how women (wives) react . Tell them you win free stuff and sometimes they just react “meh” but God forbid you don’t show ecstatic response for them…..
And yeah I don’t understand getting bent over winning a free thing :grinning-face-with-sweat:
Well, the first light I won I had to upgrade to a 75, then I won some coral gift cards from West Coast Corals, then from SBB, then from TSA so I had to upgrade to the 125. Now I won the 70 and I've had to buy a couple of things to get I set up. So, yeah... Kinda my fault but still!

OP
OP
Cthulukelele

Cthulukelele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a couple FTS from today. Some algae I need to rip out and the Koji wada is closed up because I moved it to the high light high flow area its going to live forever today, but all in all I'm happy with the direction things are headed. Some sections of rock are purpling up which is nice.
1000005905.jpg
1000005904.jpg

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
First time i won something my husband said " wt... i want free sh..poop"

And i said "you know you have to sign up for that stuff."
Kurt Cobain Nevermind GIF by Nirvana

OP
OP
Cthulukelele

Cthulukelele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know I've talked about it a lot, but there's something about falling in love with a coral years ago, finally finding it locally, taking a gamble, and seeing it start to thrive that just feels so good. The Koji wada nepthea has taken off the last few days. At its current pace I'll probably be fragging it by the end of the calendar year. Something about seeing your favorite coral open and happy that just warms your heart

Back