Cube 15 Scratched glass

Joepeace510

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! First post on R2R and it’s not a good topic. Just scratched inside of my front glass on Cube 15 [emoji37] any tips on removal or minimizing it? Every time I look at it I want to punch myself.
Thanks for any feedback.
IMG_8876.JPG

andrewkw

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's probably there for keeps. You can try cerium oxide powder but in my experience it doesn't really work great and the amount of time and effort you'd have to put into it you might as well just buy a new tank. That being said, while your scratch is large it doesn't appear to be that deep at least in the photo. Keep the glass clean and you will notice it less. Think of it as inspiration to keep your glass clean.

OP
OP
Joepeace510

Joepeace510

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's probably there for keeps. You can try cerium oxide powder but in my experience it doesn't really work great and the amount of time and effort you'd have to put into it you might as well just buy a new tank. That being said, while your scratch is large it doesn't appear to be that deep at least in the photo. Keep the glass clean and you will notice it less. Think of it as inspiration to keep your glass clean.

Thanks. Was just hoping there is a miracle cure but figured it’s there for life.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 65 37.1%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Back