- Joined
- Aug 28, 2024
- Messages
- 62
- Reaction score
- 90
- Location
- Hawarden, Ames
- What state or country do you live in
- Iowa
Hello! A little late with this one but I’m back from a deployment and finally set up a Waterbox Cube 20. Wanted to show you guys what it looks like, see what you all think of it, and maybe get some answers for nutrients getting bottomed out constantly. Here’s what I have so far for equipment too!
G6 Radion XR-15 blue
Stock filter socks and sponges
AI Nero 3
INKBIRD temp controller
Cheap ato from Amazon (Work super well)
Run Kalkwasser in my ato
I use aquaforest reef salt
G6 Radion XR-15 blue
Stock filter socks and sponges
AI Nero 3
INKBIRD temp controller
Cheap ato from Amazon (Work super well)
Run Kalkwasser in my ato
I use aquaforest reef salt
