cube in wall

baywindow

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 5, 2020
Messages
11
Reaction score
42
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Putting an almost cube shaped aquarium in a wall, around 90gallon or 320 liters as we sas in europe, a room divider viewable from two sides. On this picture a stand, which is a good beginning.
8D6DC2B5-49FA-4DF8-9379-E3488A876A7C.jpeg
 
Nice! Where in Europe are you located?
 
Nice.
The panels on both sides can be removed I guess? For full servicing and maintenance?
 
It is in a niche in the wall, I made a plywood prototype. So servicing is from one side, and it will be a bit tight to get to the left and right inner sides. I will leave about an inch so maybe magnets to powerheads can be used.

DSC_1358.JPG
 
It is in a niche in the wall, I made a plywood prototype. So servicing is from one side, and it will be a bit tight to get to the left and right inner sides. I will leave about an inch so maybe magnets to powerheads can be used.

DSC_1358.JPG
Very ingenious
 
It is in a niche in the wall, I made a plywood prototype. So servicing is from one side, and it will be a bit tight to get to the left and right inner sides. I will leave about an inch so maybe magnets to powerheads can be used.

DSC_1358.JPG
The cabinet opening is really sweet! awesome build so far, good luck
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new