CUC with toby puffer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gray999
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Gray999

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2026
Messages
42
Reaction score
10
Location
oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a orange tailed Fiji puffer and I want to add to my CUC, I know all shrimp are pretty much a no go, I have a few margarita snails. I was wondering what else I could add, would a nassarius, conch or hermit work? or even a emerald crab
 
I'm not certain but don't they eat all of that? Maybe more research into your fish.
im pretty sure, but ive read if the crab/conch is big enough it wont go for it. my toby puffer is quite well fed now too so there's less of a chance of him deciding to attacking. I decided to get a fighting conch and the puffer swam up to it, but left it alone
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new