CUC

scottbapilot

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I had a major Phosphate spike due to a pump failler and it killed most of my inverts, Where is the best place to buy inverts?

Biokabe

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I had a major Phosphate spike due to a pump failler and it killed most of my inverts, Where is the best place to buy inverts?

I'm a big fan of Reef Cleaners. Prices are good, selection is great. He focuses 100% on reef inverts. The way he ships is unusual for most other online vendors, but don't be distressed by it. I've done 5-6 orders with him over multiple years and have never had anything DOA.

He ships in considerably less water than most vendors do, in some cases it's just a moist paper towel inside the bag with minimal water. It is always species-specific though - he won't ship a shrimp in those conditions, for example. Like I said - I've done many orders with him and never had anything show up dead.

ScottJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agree on Reef Cleaners. I've placed a few orders with him and always been happy. You can send him an email with your tank info and he will recommend a CUC for you. Really good service.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 27.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 32.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 31.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.9%
Back