Cultivated Reef for the win!!! A++

jeffreytubb

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2021
Messages
17
Reaction score
21
Location
knoxville
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
I can’t recommend Cultimates Reef enough. Emailed Holly a question regarding Orange Storm inventory and she responded within the hour. You can always tell the love and passion of the company by the way livestock is packed. This was my second order from them and the customer service and beautiful fish keep bringing me back.

Jeff

D4E9099C-9EAB-48CA-86E5-7D84C2C6AB5F.jpeg 1FC74AAE-DDF1-40D1-9383-CB75EFD8AB76.jpeg
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new