Mar 10, 2016 #1 Brewman1987 Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Dec 15, 2015 Messages 604 Reaction score 506 Location Scotland, ct Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Just thought I'd post a photo during a water change of the culture bucket. This was only about a 1/4 gallon so far and a lot more to go. Already notice a huge difference in the reproduction rate since adding live phyto.
Just thought I'd post a photo during a water change of the culture bucket. This was only about a 1/4 gallon so far and a lot more to go. Already notice a huge difference in the reproduction rate since adding live phyto.
Mar 10, 2016 #2 143MPCo ASSIST PROTECT DEFEND View Badges Excellence Award Photo of the Month CTARS Member R2R App User Article Contributor Moderator Emeritus Reef Squad Emeritus Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 6,721 Reaction score 7,094 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I want some... hehe:D
Mar 11, 2016 #3 JerSaint Valuable Member View Badges Joined Mar 17, 2014 Messages 1,549 Reaction score 868 Location Mystic, CT What state or country do you live in Connecticut Rating - 0% 0 0 0 +1 I want to come up and check out the tank at some point soon!