Cultured pods in action

Brewman1987

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 15, 2015
Messages
604
Reaction score
506
Location
Scotland, ct
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just thought I'd post a photo during a water change of the culture bucket. This was only about a 1/4 gallon so far and a lot more to go. Already notice a huge difference in the reproduction rate since adding live phyto.



 
I want some... hehe:D
 
+1

I want to come up and check out the tank at some point soon!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new