Cup O' Snails

dtruitt

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2020
Messages
492
Reaction score
291
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a handful of "baby ceriths" and a nassarius for a pico build that is going to become a frag tank now.

Do any of the Snails that I dug out look dangerous? I don't think I see any pyramids or whelks, but I want to make sure before I unless them on the DT.

20200920_133301.jpg
 
Hard to tell with that snow effect but assure you accilimate well before releasing into tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 54 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new