Cured live rock

Item Price
$75 OBO
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Coinzmans Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 14, 2020
Messages
477
Reaction score
463
Location
Parlin NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This live rock is from my 525 reef tank that failed three weeks ago. I have it sitting in a 15 gallon barrel with heat, air and flow with no light killing any algae. roughly 75 lbs. $75 OBO pickup only in Parlin NJ 08859
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new