Current Orbit Marine LED and Wavemaker

  • Thread starter Thread starter dbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2014
Messages
15,944
Reaction score
83,684
Location
SW Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Current Orbit Marine LED fixture, 48-60†version. I used it for about 2 1/2 months. It’s fully controllable and has a remote control for easy programming. In very good condition. The only reason I'm selling is I ended up upgrading my lighting equipment. They sell new for around $225. I still have original box and everything and am looking to get $100 plus shipping.

I also have a Red Sea WaveMaster Pro Pump Controller. Asking $35 or best offer.

 

Attachments

  • 20140802_101027_resized (640x360).jpg
    20140802_101027_resized (640x360).jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 296
  • 20140802_101048_resized (640x360).jpg
    20140802_101048_resized (640x360).jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 274
  • 20140802_101104_resized (640x360).jpg
    20140802_101104_resized (640x360).jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 271
  • 20140429_185506_resized_1 (640x360).jpg
    20140429_185506_resized_1 (640x360).jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 261
Wavemaster sold, light is still available.
 
Responded to your PM.
 
Thought light was sold, buyer opted out. Light is still available.
 
Light sold also...mods please close.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new