Current set up, any suggestions ? ( 75 gal reef tank )

reedwithE&Y

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 30, 2025
Messages
14
Reaction score
5
Location
sacramento
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0


This is my current set up, any suggestions on if I should move any rocks or how I can scape it better ? Causing low flow even with the 2 filters and 2 wave makers and wonder if I should switch things around .
 
I think maybe you intended to post a pic or video, but it did not attach 🙃
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new