Current USA DC Pumps Tennessee

Item Price
150.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

MichaelP121579

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2018
Messages
988
Reaction score
308
Location
Tennessee
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have 2 Current USA DC return pumps.
1 is 3170 GPH
1 is 1005 GPH

Both pumps are in excellent condition

150.00 for the 3170 shipped
100.00 for the 1005 shipped
Will post Pictures shortly
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new