Currently Your Favorite Acro

  • Thread starter Thread starter Acro
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Acro

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2014
Messages
503
Reaction score
4
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought I'd start a thread with everyone's favorite acro they currently have in their tanks!

Here is mine, no fancy colors to it but the simplicity and intensity is outrageous!

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1403220730.442225.jpg
 
uploadfromtaptalk1403343372963.jpg

This Cali tort was my favorite until it fell into a chalice last week
 
Mine at the moment not the greatest of pics but it is a blue and green robusta.

 
good thread. beautiful pics from everyone so far lol
 
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1403377286.083171.jpg


I'm not the best at taking pictures like all of you, but I think in the future this will be my favorite. It was a browned Milli, which has been turning orange and had blue polyps
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new