Currently Your Favorite Acro

  • Thread starter Thread starter Acro
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Tyree has a Blue Matrix that looks like a regular blue hoeksemi. Do you have a pic of your colony? I would love to see it. Thanks

I had never heard of Tyrees Blue Matrix so I had to look it up and they Call it Alex's Blue Matrix and yes it's completely different. I'll see if I can find a colony photo. I typically don't take colony photos but I may have one since I've had it for a while.
 
IMG_8422.jpg

6.14.jpg

Great looking colonies. I was in monterey a few months back visiting my brother(He's stationed on the coast guard base) and fell in love with the area.

Bryan
 
A. horrida has always been a fav, which I don't have right now, but I hear they stay open most of the day. And they are blue :)

A. loisetteae might be similar.
 
Can't decide between these two on a favorite, once the smaller one grows in I am sure it will be the frontrunner. Anyone know what the first one is?

2014-06-19_153321.jpg
2014-06-21_150006.jpg
2014-06-22_101246.jpg
 
Pics are looking great!

Come on people let's see them acros!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new