Custom 230 Peninsula Build

Sorry for not updating in awhile, but as the saying goes "No news is good news"! Tanks are running great...

IMG_1474.jpg
IMG_1477.jpg
IMG_1531.jpg
 
Thought since I haven't been here in a little while i would check in and see how things were going....
The tank looks amazing Tim! I love all the new growth you have going on!
 
Thought since I haven't been here in a little while i would check in and see how things were going....
The tank looks amazing Tim! I love all the new growth you have going on!
No problem Jackie as I dropped off the map for awhile there. Got busy with life and just like with your kids growing up, the daily exposure does not seem like much has changed, but for others the growth is noteworthy!
 
Love the tread, nice set up and lets see more pictures of how your tank is
progressive.
A response is long overdue, but thanks for checking my thread out and the compliment. Hope you come back to see the coral growth progression!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new