Custom acrylic dosing container manufacturer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Afrashz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Afrashz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2018
Messages
1,225
Reaction score
882
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to have a custom dosing container built to fit my specific needs. Any manufacturer recommendations out there?
 
this vendor makes tanks, I'm sure a dosing container would be easy: https://advancedacrylics.com/pages/get-a-quote . what are your "specific needs"? maybe we can help you find something already made for significant cost savings.
 
I just need a larger container and the available space to put it is quite tight. I only have about 7inch side to side clearance. I have a large ~4 gallon Tupperware container which works but I have to fill it up pretty frequently. It’s for dosing Kalkwasser
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new