Custom Art Glass Nano

joeyhatch11

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2013
Messages
756
Reaction score
154
Location
Burlington,NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just trying to get some feedback on a custom one of a kind reef ready nano I built. Complete with mini overflow box including a 1in bulkhead for the drain and a 3/4 bulkhead for the return. The tank is a 10x10x12 holding roughly 5 gallons. The tank is build using a one of a kind piece of art glass for the back glass. Colors are a mix of blue, white and black with the back of the tank being black glass, no paint here. The bottom of the tank is 1/4 glass, while the sides, front and back are 1/8. Overflow box is 4.24x2.25 but looking to make my next box a bit smaller. Was thinking 4.25x1.5

art glass tank.jpg


art glass tank.3.jpg


art glass tank.2.jpg


art glass tank.4.jpg


art glass tank.6.jpg


art glass tank.5.jpg
 
Very nice, I also like the way the overflow and return are setup
 
I would pay money for that well done :)
 
This is more for feed back on what I'm doing. Going to do a few more in other colors like yellow, red, green and blue. I think all will be 10x10x12.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new