Custom Built CDA 315 Gallon Tank

Item Price
3500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

WVReefJunkie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2015
Messages
2,141
Reaction score
408
Location
West Virginia
What state or country do you live in
West Virginia
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Iam selling my 315 gallon custom built tank, it is 72x36x28 tall. Modular marine external overflow(Center Back).
20260905_163113.jpg
20260912_151810.jpg
I also have a custom built steel stand with Linex covering custom built by Jason Gregory. He also built the custom acrylic sump. The plumbing from the tank to sump included.
Am going to sell for half invested, $3,500.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new