Custom glass aquarium

Sagess

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just built my first aquarium. I am adding some euro bracing on the inside of the bottom tank. I already did the top. However, I did make a mistake on the sizing of the width for the bracing it's 3/8-1/2 too long. is there anything I can do other than to go get other glass pieces cut. I really would prefer to not go get more glass cut. Any ideas on what I can do so I can finish my tank. I can send pictures of what I have if I didn't explain it well.

AquaDaddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just built my first aquarium. I am adding some euro bracing on the inside of the bottom tank. I already did the top. However, I did make a mistake on the sizing of the width for the bracing it's 3/8-1/2 too long. is there anything I can do other than to go get other glass pieces cut. I really would prefer to not go get more glass cut. Any ideas on what I can do so I can finish my tank. I can send pictures of what I have if I didn't explain it well.
Congrats on your first build! Your best best it to have it cut. Also, depends on what type of glass you are using, thickness, type of glass, polished edges or not, etc....

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 26 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.3%
Back