Custom Glass Tank Trim

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrbee2828
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mrbee2828

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
414
Reaction score
63
Location
Virginia Beach, VA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those of you DIYing tanks, I was wondering if you had made you own trim for the bottom of you tanks. So far I have tried some angle iron for the bottom and I'm going to try some acrylic for the next project. I basically just want to protect the edges and corners a bit as they seem so fragile when moving the tank into position.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new