Custom In-Wall 450G deep dimension tank build. 72x48x30

Reefer_kano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! Amazing build. I can definitely vouch for you tube being a great help specially when learning new skills, my go to app when i need to learn something that ive never done.
I love doing framing my self, but drywalling gets on my nerves quite a bit lol.
During the first couple of post, i kept asking my self "if he is spending all this money for a build this big, why he keeps buying Ryobi tools!! ?" The i saw the Milwaukees and i said "oh, he did learned " hahahaha.
Again, great build and amazing work all around.
I will be following any posts relating to this tank!

Gedxin

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Extraordinary build! Love everything about it, especially your design execution. Things really fit well and the computer battlestation setup is to die for (seriously reddit r/battlestations would love this and it desperately needs more fish tanks as a showcase of the ultimate office setup.) I'm taking notes of the tons of great ideas for my own desk/fish tank when I eventually move homes. Thanks so much for sharing!

OP
OP
2Wheelsonly

2Wheelsonly

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! Amazing build. I can definitely vouch for you tube being a great help specially when learning new skills, my go to app when i need to learn something that ive never done.
I love doing framing my self, but drywalling gets on my nerves quite a bit lol.
During the first couple of post, i kept asking my self "if he is spending all this money for a build this big, why he keeps buying Ryobi tools!! ?" The i saw the Milwaukees and i said "oh, he did learned " hahahaha.
Again, great build and amazing work all around.
I will be following any posts relating to this tank!

LOL yeah when I was uploading the photos I was like "how in the world did I survive with all that green crap"? Now it's a distant memory, I literally just checked UPS tracking on my M18 table saw which should come today. :)

Reefer_kano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL yeah when I was uploading the photos I was like "how in the world did I survive with all that green crap"? Now it's a distant memory, I literally just checked UPS tracking on my M18 table saw which should come today. :)
Niiice!
Ryobi back when it was blue, it was still cheap but not as bad as it is now.
Now days im on the same boat it would be either Milwaukee or makita tool only.
Again, that was a great build all around. Keep us posted on the progress of that beautiful tank.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back