Custom Overflow Box/Auto Top Off Help

Huckleberry1201

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2016
Messages
14
Reaction score
6
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all. I was hoping to find some ideas/help in regards to setting up a proper overflow/return in my tank as well as maybe seeing some ideas for a diy ATO resevoir and set up! There will be a pic uploaded with this but as you'll see in it, my tank was used as a certain loop in a fewshwater system, and has 6 bottom drilled holes. Any ideas in regards to getting the best skimming and whether to plug some holes etc would be super helpful. Also, like I said if I could get some input regarding a diy ATO resevoir to maybe cut down on how often I need to prep water would be awesome as well.

20200518_175010.jpg
 
What did you end up doing with the overflow?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new