Custom Requests!

Hey Matt, do you do custom sumps? Once my tank gets built by CDA I will be hitting you up for another lid for the new tank.
 
Hey Matt, do you do custom sumps? Once my tank gets built by CDA I will be hitting you up for another lid for the new tank.

sorry, no time to fit sumps into my schedule. used to make them (tanks too), but not now.
 
how far down into the water?

Well, open to any ideas from experince there, but I think about 5" below the bottom of the glass would do. Doubt I ever get the clip deeper than 3-4 now.
 
I know sometimes he's easier to reach via his website contact form. Here's the link: https://octoaquatics.com/contact/

Yeah thanks, I like to call people to get immediate answers but no number can be found. If no response here I'll contact him there. I have few requests for small or modified custom stuff.
 
custom tank dividers.

IMG_4947.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new