Custom Requests!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TriggerFinger

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@cromag27 im wanting an odd top designed for my 29L. I have a skimmer and HOB, one on each side. And my 24” light is diagonal across the 30” tank bc I don’t have anything else to put it on. Ideally, the light would sit on the top and I would like to have notches/grooves where the light legs can kind of sit in so it doesn’t slide all over. Also...would like a cut out where the light shines so it’s not obstructed by the top.

Can I use acrylic for this? Can you make something like this? I can draw pics with my idea.

OP
OP
cromag27

cromag27

octoaquatics.com - ig = @octoaquatics. view my sig
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@cromag27 im wanting an odd top designed for my 29L. I have a skimmer and HOB, one on each side. And my 24” light is diagonal across the 30” tank bc I don’t have anything else to put it on. Ideally, light would sit on the top and I would like to have notches where the light legs can kind of sit in so it doesn’t slide all over.

Can I use acrylic for this? Can you make something like this? I can draw pics with my idea.

submit a quote form.

https://octoaquatics.com/octo-lids/

Shoob1e

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What about a filter box? Like a sock but large enough to put some filter pads in it. My new sump doesn't have socks.

OP
OP
cromag27

cromag27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What about a filter box? Like a sock but large enough to put some filter pads in it. My new sump doesn't have socks.

pm me a photo of your sump.

OP
OP
cromag27

cromag27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you make 4" filter sock silencers?

no. i used to but it was a pain because everyone has different flow rates. so it was hard for me to make one size of holes for every flow rate out there.

ScooterV

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I apologize for the Kindergarden drawings! LOL, but I hope it's enough to explain what I would like. Reaching around the eurobrace with a hungry Foxface in the tank makes my wife and any house/tank sitter nervous. Even for me, something like this would be easier. A bracket mounted to the eurobrace, and a plate with the nori clip that can just slide into it. I hope the poor drawing makes sense though!!!

Attachments

• euronoriholder.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 149
OP
OP
cromag27

cromag27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I apologize for the Kindergarden drawings! LOL, but I hope it's enough to explain what I would like. Reaching around the eurobrace with a hungry Foxface in the tank makes my wife and any house/tank sitter nervous. Even for me, something like this would be easier. A bracket mounted to the eurobrace, and a plate with the nori clip that can just slide into it. I hope the poor drawing makes sense though!!!

i’m not sure what’s going on here. i stared at the drawing for a while, but i just couldn’t figure it out. lol. sorry.

ScooterV

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL, yeah. It's messy! Would it be possible to call, or set one up? I can also PM my number. Likely easier than trying to type it :)

Breadman03

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i’m not sure what’s going on here. i stared at the drawing for a while, but i just couldn’t figure it out. lol. sorry.

It looks like a horizontal clamp to attach to the eurobrace with a vertical projection that holds the algae clip.

ScooterV

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks like a horizontal clamp to attach to the eurobrace with a vertical projection that holds the algae clip.

Yeah, pretty much. One piece would clamp on the eurobrace and has a vertical piece on the water side that sticks up and has a slot in it. A single vertical piece with a couple nylon screws would just slid into that and into the tank. When time to feed it would just slide right up and out.

OP
OP
cromag27

cromag27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, pretty much. One piece would clamp on the eurobrace and has a vertical piece on the water side that sticks up and has a slot in it. A single vertical piece with a couple nylon screws would just slid into that and into the tank. When time to feed it would just slide right up and out.

similar to this? except it would slide down.

fff04.jpg

fff05.jpg

ScooterV

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep!!! Other than those little magnets would be some screws to clamp it. 3/4 inch glass :(

Back