Custom Requests!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
cromag27

cromag27

octoaquatics.com - ig = @octoaquatics. view my sig
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
553DD70F-D997-46FE-8222-84A657C4E03A.jpeg

just when you thought an ato couldn’t get any smaller.

OP
OP
cromag27

cromag27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Speaking of size...would you mind doing a fuge/filter tower for a pico? Again, no rush. Not sure of the specs yet.

ScooterV

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I lost my pre-school quality drawing from when I asked around a few months ago :( I didn't find this thread in a search, but the couple places I contacted wanted CAD drawings so I put it on the back burner, lol.

Issue is euro-bracing. Tall tank already, have to reach up and around to stick a veggie clip on the glass. All while the very friendly foxface is trying to eat before you even have the suction cup set. I was visualizing two pieces of acrylic that could simply slide over the bracing from the inside, a few nylon screws to clamp it. Also on the inside a single vertical piece with a notch down the middle. From the side would look like an "L" except two horizontal pieces. Then one piece with two nylon screws that could just slide into the notch. Time to feed? Pull that piece out, put nori in the clip, and slide it right back on. No more wife freaking out over the foxface nibbling on her fingers :) In a hood, is also always out of sight other than when feeding and could be used to mount other things like frozen feeders.

OP
OP
cromag27

cromag27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I lost my pre-school quality drawing from when I asked around a few months ago :( I didn't find this thread in a search, but the couple places I contacted wanted CAD drawings so I put it on the back burner, lol.

Issue is euro-bracing. Tall tank already, have to reach up and around to stick a veggie clip on the glass. All while the very friendly foxface is trying to eat before you even have the suction cup set. I was visualizing two pieces of acrylic that could simply slide over the bracing from the inside, a few nylon screws to clamp it. Also on the inside a single vertical piece with a notch down the middle. From the side would look like an "L" except two horizontal pieces. Then one piece with two nylon screws that could just slide into the notch. Time to feed? Pull that piece out, put nori in the clip, and slide it right back on. No more wife freaking out over the foxface nibbling on her fingers :) In a hood, is also always out of sight other than when feeding and could be used to mount other things like frozen feeders.

or with magnets!

stacksoner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think an apex display case with fluorescent orange sides would be amazing. I always thought of using a shadow box for it but this would be cool

Agreed---apparatus to mount and organize the apex modules and cables.

OP
OP
cromag27

cromag27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think an apex display case with fluorescent orange sides would be amazing. I always thought of using a shadow box for it but this would be cool

Agreed---apparatus to mount and organize the apex modules and cables.

i can do these but they would be custom as different people would need different sizes.

JBKReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Always love your products and customer outreach.

How about a lid for my 25 Lagoon? I like for my lids to sit on top of the tank, not side down inside of them. I know you have a standard top for that tank but I would just be looking for a simpler design.

23.62" by 16.88" no cut outs and not reset.

OP
OP
cromag27

cromag27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Always love your products and customer outreach.

How about a lid for my 25 Lagoon? I like for my lids to sit on top of the tank, not side down inside of them. I know you have a standard top for that tank but I would just be looking for a simpler design.

23.62" by 16.88" no cut outs and not reset.

please fill this out.

https://octoaquatics.com/octo-lids/

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back