Custom stands?

DeepSeaReefer7

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 23, 2014
Messages
434
Reaction score
98
Location
CT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone make stands
I'm getting a 60 cube and would like a nice looking sturdy stand for it

I'd do it myself but I work
Crazy hours
 
yes, wood & metal...
 
PM me.
 
Once you get your stand post some pictures. I would be interested in seeing what you end up with. When I was starting my 93 I also considered hiring someone to do the job, but did not know anyone who does this.
 
image.jpeg
I just started my 180 stand. I'm running it with no front center brace so my huge sump will be visible when doors are off/open. Adding thermostat controlled cabinet fans to keep cool/dry inside. Also adding side cabinet for apex and controls. It's going to be slick. If u need one built or help txt me. 8603825870 View attachment 306687
 
You can send me a pm and Ill give you my number. I can build a custom stand for ya. I do cabinetry for a living and have built a few stands along the way.
 
Alright guys I have a bunch of 2x4s in my basement just gonna give it a shot on my own any one have good plans for a 60 cube 24x24
 
Good luck
 
There are a few threads on R2R to reference and YouTube is always helpful. I am just about complete on my stand build and found both sources very helpful.

I picked up a Kreg jig setup and it helped a lot!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new