Custom tanks

Neither have I it will be my first cube looking for something different order it last week it's coming thursday can't beat the price
 
yeah that price is nuts. unfortunately i am not ready to buy a tank and stand yet as i need to have my floors renovated in the next month. so that's why i am trying to just plan everything now and but all the other smaller hardware in meantime.
 
reef savy is sweet, but man, sell the house to pay for it......
Yes Reef Savy is expensive and a 6 month wait, but thatis exactly why I am designing my next tank, which will come from them.

"Buy the Best and Cry Only Once"
 
Or you can just buy a used tank.
 
Or you can just buy a used tank.
I guess I am one of those people who simply do not like to compromise on what I want.

Buy the Best and Cry only once!

By-the-way I ordered a new 60 gallon cube and custom stand from Reef Savy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new