• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Customer service

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

joseserrano

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have sent a couple of emails and called (left a Vmail), but have not heard back from them. Any advice? I'm trying to source some bubble king stuff, so not a ton of options.

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please contact us directly. 803-788-5990. We are a distributor for Royal Exclusiv and you will probably have better support working directly with us. Thank you.

OP
OP
joseserrano

joseserrano

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They might be backlogged with the 4th of july sales, as with most other vendors.

That said, if you want you could always reach out to the Royal Exclusiv warehouse directly?

Contact was made early last week. So prior to the sales going live.

OP
OP
joseserrano

joseserrano

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately the subpar customer service continued, will have to just purchase through royal exlusiv directly and pay more; and paying more through choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
joseserrano

joseserrano

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Care to share the details?
I rather not get into a big back and forth thing with everyone chiming in. I just have like most of us purchased a lot in the past from lots of vendors. So for this situation, I will let my money do the talking and pay more, but not give this company my business.

Last edited by a moderator:

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Royal Exclusiv had price increases and some of the items on the site had not been edited yet. I politely let him know this and helped him narrow down the correct replacement part he needed and that is when we discovered that this price had not been updated. At one point in time we had over 450 Royal Exclusiv products & parts on our site but it became too difficult to offer parts that are only offered on their German website. Also, this is why we have a accuracy of information paragraph on our website.

OP
OP
joseserrano

joseserrano

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Royal Exclusiv had price increases and some of the items on the site had not been edited yet. I politely let him know this and helped him narrow down the correct replacement part he needed and that is when we discovered that this price had not been updated. At one point in time we had over 450 Royal Exclusiv products & parts on our site but it became too difficult to offer parts that are only offered on their German website. Also, this is why we have a accuracy of information paragraph on our website.

If I would have purchased the item without your assistance, would I have been charged the new amount or the amount listed? It in my opinion should not be the client's burden to have to literally pay for very correctible errors on a company's end.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 69 86.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.8%
Back