Customer Service

  • Thread starter Thread starter xabo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I've been using their chat. Both through BRS and Ecotech site. It has worked out for me and I am always the only one in queue.

I recently got an MP60 wetside frame warrantied through chat.
 
Last edited:
I've been using their chat and that. Both through BRS and Ecotech site. It has worked out for me and I am always the only one in queue.

I recently got an MP60 wetside frame warrantied through chat.
This worked........Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new