• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Customized Bio Cube Full Set Up

Carz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thinking of selling my Customized BioCube. I started this project during Covid because I was bored. I finally got it completed and filled and started to cycle it with live rock. It is really nice and works great. It was water tested for 2 week and then cleaned with vinegar. Filled with saltwater and it has been cycling for several weeks now with proper water changes. Just decided that I dont really need another tank. Was a fun project to do during the lock down but I kind did it just to do it. The plan was to fill it with some higher end corals, but they seem to be doing just fine in my 250 gallon display and why mess with a good thing. Here is a R2R link that shows a ton of pictures and shows the entire build. EVERYTHING is included and this is ready to add fish and corals. This set up would cost over $1800. Will sell for $800. This is a all or nothing sale. NOTHING will be separated. Will need to be picked up in the PGH, PA area......10 min from PGH airport. Any questions just send me a message.

Screen Shot 2020-12-20 at 7.42.43 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-12-20 at 7.42.20 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-12-20 at 7.24.37 PM.png

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 38 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 23.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%
Back