Cutting into leather

  • Thread starter Thread starter bmbpka
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bmbpka

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2018
Messages
353
Reaction score
233
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
am I good to cut my devils hand leather where I have drawn the black line?

It’s base is so large, when it fully extended and opens its top is too heavy and haunches over. Plus I need to get him off that rock to move some stuff around.


8974F08E-CEBF-4D6F-8811-5EBADB1EEC3F.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new