Cutting through CB frag plugs

  • Thread starter Thread starter Spongie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Spongie

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 12, 2009
Messages
688
Reaction score
15
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't attempt it...ever. They were forged in Mt. Doom alongside The One Ring. I am currently looking for a fellowship to dispose of them.
 
I am lost... What is CB? Maybe just fried from work but the light is not turning on for me ;)
 
Don't attempt it...ever. They were forged in Mt. Doom alongside The One Ring. I am currently looking for a fellowship to dispose of them.

Maybe that's why his corals are so overpriced.....:jaw:

just kidding :wink:
 
An inland blade has now been put to rest from one of them. Nigh indestructible I tell you.
 
Aren't ORA plugs black plastic, or did they get rid of those?
 
there made of porcalin...super tough to cut i try to remove the zoas as soon as they come in and throw them in the trash....(not the zoas)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new