• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cuttle Fish!!!!! $80- Have you seen these :0 )

Item Price
80
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
I can collect a few different types, but there are very strict regulations in place. There are serious consequences for taking something you are not allowed to collect. For the record, I agree with these rules 100% as they are meant to protect the species. Anyway, I’m getting off topic!


If you're interested, I can take the time to create a list of the species I am allowed to collect, along with the regulations on collection sizes.

Additionally, I also stock sharks that I import. For instance, I currently have two really cool-looking California hounds. Super active!

Whatcha looking for? Probably better to PM so we dont annoy the rest of the group :)

Judy
If you could make the list id appreciate that
 
Judy, looks like squid to me due to round pupils and more slender. Cuttlefish look like they are "winking" with W shaped pupils. But then you are directly in front of them so have a better perspective. Both are cephalopod. Hard to tell with juveniles. However, squid, cuttlefish both cool. I don't know if you can tell with those but the skeletal structure between the two is very different as the cuttle bone by the cuttlefish and the pen by the squid. I got the name of the bones from AI query but I did study Marine Biology in University and have collected both myself in various parts of asia. Great catch and good luck with your sale.

To bad moderators let the rude dude stomp all over your thread. Totally unnecessary and unbecoming of a reefer or anyone actually.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new