• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cuttle Fish!!!!! $80- Have you seen these :0 )

Item Price
80
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
They aren’t cuttlefish and you shouldn’t just be collecting wild animals to then try and sell. Please, no one buy these.
uh oh...be careful...you will be edumacated by the vendor
shame on you! lol
 
Atlantic cuttlefish. Sigh
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20251109_190420_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20251109_190420_Chrome.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 49
Atlantic cuttlefish. Sigh
Your own image in Google says otherwise. Just because you do something for a living doesn’t mean you know everything. You have squid and have no business selling them since you don’t even know what they are. The image to a cuttlefish you provided looks NOTHING like what you have in your possession.
IMG_5549.png
 
"Dude, they change colors based on their environment. I know exactly what I have. I’m a licensed commercial diver, and I observe fish all day! I know exactly how an Atlantic cuttlefish looks.

You’re mistaken again. Respectfully, please stay off my thread.

Or continue, it’s good advertising!

Actually, yes, tell me all your thoughts on my cuttlefish, please!

Don't let me stop you.

I have 5 cuddlefish left.

judy.
 
Vendor just affirmed that he has no idea what he has. Id avoid this sheister. He can keep his squid!
 
Vendor just affirmed that he has no idea what he has. Id avoid this sheister. He can keep his squid!
Whatever u say bud!.

Her squid, my name is Judy!

Almost all the squid are gone lol you guys are not letting me keep them. Lol

All jokes aside,.they are atlantic cuddlefish and i have 3.

Night lol

Appreciate all your attention:)
 
Whatever u say bud!.

Her squid, my name is Judy!

Almost all the squid are gone lol you guys are not letting me keep them. Lol

All jokes aside,.they are atlantic cuddlefish and i have 3.

Night lol

Appreciate all your attention:)
Guess he or she didnt realize that people on r2r actually know what they are talking about and actually know what marine invertebrate life exists in US waters. Maybe just go to fb marketplace and scam people there. R2R is actually filled with marine enthusiasts...
 
I have edited my post. I had a fairly long response to this debate but I am choosing to stay out of it for now. My quick image search shows a fairly high probability that these creatures are squid. But I'm not qualified enough to say for certain. Judy you are free to take back your feedback to my post if you like.

Everyone enjoy their Sunday evening.
 
Last edited:
Because I started this thread I will go over the differences for you guys later this week when I have some time.

Unless I catch more I have 2 cuttlefish left as of now :).

Thank you guys :) Shipping on wednesday this week :)
 
I'm curious, what do you feed them?
 
What sharks can you collect
 
What sharks can you collect?

What sharks can you collect

I can collect a few different types, but there are very strict regulations in place. There are serious consequences for taking something you are not allowed to collect. For the record, I agree with these rules 100% as they are meant to protect the species. Anyway, I’m getting off topic!


If you're interested, I can take the time to create a list of the species I am allowed to collect, along with the regulations on collection sizes.

Additionally, I also stock sharks that I import. For instance, I currently have two really cool-looking California hounds. Super active!

Whatcha looking for? Probably better to PM so we dont annoy the rest of the group :)

Judy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new