Cuz the welcome message said so...

  • Thread starter Thread starter d_frag
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

d_frag

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2019
Messages
31
Reaction score
71
Location
Between No and Where
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am saying hello here! Been on the freshwater side for 30 years, and now, only now, have I gone and done something dumb.. I bought myself a tank for a mixed reef. I see $$$ going away from me oh so very quickly, but I know it will be a blast. Time for a ride!
 
Welcome to R2R!
source (1).gif
#WelcometoR2R
 
Obedience... We demand obedience.
Welcome to the salty side of life. It's just more colorful here.
 
Welcome toR2R!!! This forum has a lot of information and a lot of really helpful people to join you in your adventure!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new