CVUE 40 AIO: What you do with this tank?

SurgeonFish

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 12, 2020
Messages
48
Reaction score
33
Location
Vacaville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the process of handling a 125 and I ended up with this CVUE 40 all in one.

I thew together a quick aquascape, filled it, added some seeded rock and macro algae to the refugium and started the cycle.

what would you do with this tank?

I’m genuinely interested in some unique ideas, here are the specs:

Cvue 40 gallon AIO
30 lb LR (currently BB but have 20lbs of Fiji pink laying around)
Dual return 560 GPH
Nano skimmer
Refugium chamber w/ LR and MA
Carbon chamber
Kessil A360WE
Hygger mini wave maker
Potentially add a jeboa 70 cross flow
Tzune ATO

EB611602-9C1F-4086-87B6-610E73BF72B4.jpeg 3F19C915-78FD-46DC-BCDB-8D05A9E8EC72.jpeg
 
If I had an extra small tank I would do a species tank. I’m fond of clown harems but aggressive fish could be cool too.
 
I was just watching the BRS harem tank and it looked awesome. There are some Colorado sunburst nems floating around this area too
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new