Cyano or Dino?

Riv21

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys,

Just need a bit of help with identifying what I have.

I'm leaning towards cyano but would like a second opinion.
20230721_151845_copy_1728x2304.jpg
 
Hey Guys,

Just need a bit of help with identifying what I have.

I'm leaning towards cyano but would like a second opinion.
20230721_151845_copy_1728x2304.jpg
That looks like dead cyano to me, should be able to syphon it out easily
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new