Cycling with Dr. Tims/Bio-Spira

ThePriceSeliger

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 12, 2014
Messages
306
Reaction score
62
Location
Denver, CO
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started my cycle about a week ago. I started with a bottle of Bio-Spira and added a little fish food daily as a source of ammonia. I added a bottle of Dr. Tims three days ago, and again I've been adding a pinch of food daily.

I just tested the parameters, Ammonia tested in the .25 range, Nitrate and Nitrate were zero.

Does this mean my cycle has not been completed and I should keep adding a pinch of food daily?

Any help is appreciated.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new