Cyphastrea seahorse safe?

itselenababe

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Messages
335
Reaction score
242
Location
bc
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are cyphastrea corals seahorse safe? Of the limited search results on google I’ve seen a lot of mixed reviews

I have one in mind to help use up some store credit, but I don’t want to order it only to have to put it in my other tank. Thanks :)
 
This is the coral

I just realized how small the piece is and can’t stop laughing. How can you even sell something so tiny for $35? I’d lose it before it made it into the tank
 

Attachments

  • 028ECBEE-053A-43E8-9043-15384292E2E0.png
    028ECBEE-053A-43E8-9043-15384292E2E0.png
    652 KB · Views: 127
I just realized how small the piece is and can’t stop laughing. How can you even sell something so tiny for $35? I’d lose it before it made it into the tank
Just wait until you start shopping for designer corals... per head/polyp...
 
Just wait until you start shopping for designer corals... per head/polyp...
I’d cry hahah. Every time I go to a lfs and inquire about the corals I like they laugh and say I have expensive taste because every lps I point out is upward of $1000
 
I’d be more concerned with coral not living than harming the seahorse.
 
You are shopping in the wrong place then lol. Unless you’re looking at MASSIVE colonies.
I wouldn’t say massive, just a decent amount of heads


I’d be more concerned with coral not living than harming the seahorse.
no need to worry anymore, unfortunately our last one passed away recently
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new