d2mini

d2mini

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gonna be so beautiful!
Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming.

Floor is done. :)
Got to sneak some furniture back in so we're not still stuck in the bedroom!

i-Vshc3Gn-XL.jpg

Even if it gets salt stained, it won't matter! :D :p
i-Bpqsq6d-XL.jpg

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Floor is done. :)
Got to sneak some furniture back in so we're not still stuck in the bedroom!

i-Vshc3Gn-XL.jpg

Even if it gets salt stained, it won't matter! :D :p
i-Bpqsq6d-XL.jpg
That turned out fantastic! I love the look of the larger tiles. I wonder if I can get my wife to agree..... :oops:

OP
OP
d2mini

d2mini

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That turned out fantastic! I love the look of the larger tiles. I wonder if I can get my wife to agree..... :oops:
LOL, yeah... the 24" was the minimum for us. We looked at larger but they start to get expensive and install gets harder/more expensive because the floor REALLY needs to be level.
And these have rectified edges so very little grout.

bboersma79

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Beautiful tank. I have the same elos and I am just upgrading to G4pros from G3pros and I was curious what rail u used to mount the lights? I have stainless steel cables mounted from my high ceiling but my rail so short of short. Also do u think the 120xl could go with 2 radions vs 3 with the G4 pro and diffusers?

Thanks!

OP
OP
d2mini

d2mini

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful tank. I have the same elos and I am just upgrading to G4pros from G3pros and I was curious what rail u used to mount the lights? I have stainless steel cables mounted from my high ceiling but my rail so short of short. Also do u think the 120xl could go with 2 radions vs 3 with the G4 pro and diffusers?

Thanks!
I have the 40" RMS track. If you are not SPS heavy, you could do two radions mounted lengthwise and hang them high.
I prefer the 3 units hung front to back (due to the 31" depth of the XL) if going SPS heavy. :)

OP
OP
d2mini

d2mini

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, just amazing! Thanks for doing this all these years, great Info! It took me a couple days but I read all the way through. Can't wait to see how the house and the replaced tank turn out.
Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. :)

Speaking of the house... here's an update on the kitchen.
Window is in! Cabinets are moving along, and they are starting to box out the 42" range hood.
I always hated that worthless microwave/recirculating vent over the cooktop. I think I may have overcompensated. :D
The cabinets covered in the protective blue film are gloss white. Countertops are supposed to be installed later this week.

i-kxZbzLX-XL.jpg

i-qXD5Gp4-XL.jpg

Meanwhile.... I was able to get a couple DIY projects done over the past week or so.
A new number plaque to hang outside to go with the new front door, and a privacy screen outside that new window (which looks out to the driveway/garage area).
We'll be growing some star jasmine on that.

i-dQkkSRb-X2.jpg

i-BLrSDHc-XL.jpg

chefjpaul

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. :)

Speaking of the house... here's an update on the kitchen.
Window is in! Cabinets are moving along, and they are starting to box out the 42" range hood.
I always hated that worthless microwave/recirculating vent over the cooktop. I think I may have overcompensated. :D
The cabinets covered in the protective blue film are gloss white. Countertops are supposed to be installed later this week.

i-kxZbzLX-XL.jpg

i-qXD5Gp4-XL.jpg

Meanwhile.... I was able to get a couple DIY projects done over the past week or so.
A new number plaque to hang outside to go with the new front door, and a privacy screen outside that new window (which looks out to the driveway/garage area).
We'll be growing some star jasmine on that.

i-dQkkSRb-X2.jpg

i-BLrSDHc-XL.jpg
Beautifully done. What type of countertops are you going with?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Man you’re so awesome at this stuff! Beautiful

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back