Dangerbird's RSM 250c (55 gallon)

dangerbird123

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 5, 2014
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Location
Las Vegas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My current setup is a Red Sea Max 250 C (55 gallons). It has been running since June 2014 when I transferred from my first ever reef tank (29 gallons).

I've learned a lot on r2r and thought it would be fun to document my progress here. Thanks for joining me!
 
Here is the last pic I have of my 29 gallon before the transfer.
uploadfromtaptalk1412875520942.jpg
 
So, here is how everything looks now.

uploadfromtaptalk1412887983103.jpg


I'm still basically just running the stock RSM system. I dose kalk in my ATO and do weekly 10 gallon water changes and that's about it for maintenence.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new